Targeted to Facility Managers of all branches of economic activity and with the purpose of managing the facilities your customers trust in a standard and efficient way.
- What is Facility management;
- What are the FM hard and soft services;
- What the customer wants from the Facility Manager (FM) and what the FM should ask for;
- The customer to achieve his goals;
- What are the legal requirements and risks?;
- How to properly install facilities;
- How to prepare and control the relevant PM liability budget;
- Service level agreement management (SLAs);
- What are Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)?;
- How to negotiate, communicate and manage complaints;
- The important points in the Cleaning Services;
- The important points in the Security Services – Private Security;
Upon successful participation, a certificate of attendance is issued.
The training is carried out by GEP – Under the auspices of the Hellenic Facility Management Association .