During the summer and winter a member university will host a one-week project where students and their lecturers work together on interesting and present day projects. The aim is to deliver interesting data to the Research Group within EuroFM.
Former Summer- and Winter schools:
- Autumn School 2022: Zuyd University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands. Topic of How do we create a working environment that optimally supports hybrid working and meeting?;
- Autumn School 2021: Zuyd University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands. Topic of Designing a floor housing 100 workspaces in a new office building belonging to the Dutch Tax Authorities (Belastingdienst);
- Summer School 2020: The Hague (THUAS), Netherlands. Topic of Urban FM in Barcelona – cancelled due to Covid-19;
- Summer School 2019: Trondheim (NTNU), Norway. Topic of Urban FM in Trondheim.
- Winter School 2019: Zurich (ZHAW), Switzerland. Topic of User-Centric Management of Learning Environments;
- Summer School 2018: Breda (BUAS), Netherlands. Topic of intelligent built environments for future learning:
- Winter School 2018: Kufstein (FH Kufstein Tirol), Austria. Topic of vital communities.