Since its foundation 35 years ago the EuroFM community has grown to become the international independent FM network it is today. Pursuing to bring forward the FM profession and to come to a better mutual understanding by learning and sharing FM knowledge worldwide, EuroFM steps up to maintain and develop FM networking. Providing support for the FM professional, EuroFM shows its lively involvement with the FM industry and FM networking.
The EuroFM Ambassador program concerns Facility Management professionals known for accomplishments and involvement with the FM profession worldwide to support and disseminate EuroFM initiatives and activities.
With the ambition to have global representation of EuroFM Ambassadors, it is the aim to support the development of FM internationally. The Ambassador program makes the ‘added value’ of the FM profession more visible and the results of work in the field of FM will have a higher impact. Supporting global sustainable developments, launching FM projects and initiatives in the FM industry.
Appointed EuroFM Ambassadors will increase the EuroFM reach to establish an internationally communicating and recognized expertise community of FM professionals. The EuroFM Ambassador are the ‘hands, ears and eyes’ for the EuroFM network.
Under supervision of Goran Milanov, Chair of EuroFM, the title of EuroFM Ambassador is conferred on individuals in recognition of their potential contribution to the mission and objectives of EuroFM and the enhancement of the FM profession in general. In order to be nominated as an EuroFM Ambassador, candidates are recognized FM professionals in practice, research or education. An Ambassador will disseminate, introduce and inform about the EuroFM network and the FM industry in the country where appointed and professionally active.
First EuroFM Ambassador Assembly, Sofia 2018
This first Ambassadors Assembly offered an outlook on future doings of the Ambassadors within the framework of the Ambassadors program. The development of a dedicated area on the EuroFM website for the Ambassador to unfold Facility Management country related information sharing it with the global FM community and launching the online FM LOOF platform (bringing lots of opportunities for the FM industry) with Ambassadors support shows the ambition of the EuroFM Ambassadors Program for enhancing the FM profession internationally!
Second Ambassador Assembly, Dublin 2019
Second EuroFM Ambassador assembly outline some initiatives which could reinforce the communication possibilities between ambassadors and FM industries in different countries. Ambassadors also agree to make a list with biggest FM challenges per country.
- Austria: Thomas Madritsch, Managing Director CEO, University of Applied Sciences Kufstein
- Botswana: Maria Morapedi, Director, FMCE Conferences
- Brazil: Luciano Brunherotto, President, ABRAFAC
- Bulgaria: Goran Milanov, Former Chair of EuroFM and Former Chair of BGFMA
- Colombia: Lilyana Mejia, Vice President of Administrative Services, Bancolombia
- Egypt: Yasser Zannoun, Business Development Manager, Elofoq Facility Management Company
- Germany: Michael May, Prof. Dr. and Member of the board of GEFMA, Univ. of Applied Sciences HTW Berlin
- Greece: Alexandros Alivizatos, General Manager, REDEX
- Indonesia: Cahyo Satrio, President Director/CEO, Jasa Marga Related Business
- Iran: Farhang Shaafi, Professor, Pars University of Art and Architecture
- Japan: Toshiaki Matsuoka, Associate professor, Nagoya University
- Malaysia: Arivagara Pavithran, Director, Maxwell Cfm International Sdn Bhd
- Mexico: Daniel Luna, Chairman, Mexican Association of Facility Management
- Nigeria: Collins Osayamwen, Managing Partner, SheltercareFM
- Peru: Tadashi Nakamoto, Board Member, Peruean FM association
- Portugal: Pedro Branco Ló, Managing Partner, W.Space
- Russia: Alexey Grinchenko, Facility Director, TPV-CIS
- Serbia: Martin Elezovich, Executive Director, Atrium Consulting
- Singapore: Steven Ee, Principal Consultant, FMS Associates Asia Pte Ltd
- South Africa: Andrew Mason, Director: Projects, Tsebo Facility Solutions
- South Korea: Jay Youm, Managing Director, Monnit
- Spain: David Martinez, Global director, FM House
- Sweden: Hanrik Jarleskog, Head of sales and business development, Sodexo
- Switzerland: Susanna Caravatti-Felchlin, IFMA Swiss
- Thailand: Ayuthaporn Buranakul, Managing Partner and Group COO, Peoplespace Consulting
- The Netherlands: Rachel Kuijlenburg, Lecturer Facility Management, The Hague University
- Turkey: Prof. Dr. Harun Tanrivermis, Dean of Ankara University of Applied Sciences
- UAE: Ali Alsuwaidi, ViceChair MEFMA
- United Kingdom: Chris Moriarty, Director of Insight, iwfm
- USA: Roscoe Hightower, Professor of Marketing and FM, Florida A&M University School of Business and Industry