We are excited to announce a Call for EuroFM Conference 2024 Content on the theme of “Transformations”. The conference aims to explore how the Facilities Management industry is responding to external changes and challenges, and how internal revolutions can help to create a more resilient FM industry.
We invite potential contributors to submit their proposals for discussing or presenting various dimensions of this topic, including:
- Demonstrating strategies for and case studies of successful implementation of transformative initiatives in facilities management
- Bringing up ethical considerations for FM
- Discussing essential competencies and skills needed for professionals
- Presenting best practices for creating inclusive workplaces and addressing diversity challenges in the industry
- Addressing social sustainability challenges and opportunities in facility management
- Transition to energy-efficient and sustainable facilities
The content session could be held in one of the following formats: a (traditional) conference presentation, a workshop, a roundtable discussion, a panel discussion, or a product-related pitch.
- Abstracts: Submit a 250-300 word abstract outlining the proposed content.
– Abstract should clearly indicate the theme, proposed format & length of the session, main outcome of the session
- Key Dates: Abstract submissions are now closed.
- Notification: Authors will be notified of acceptance by end of February, 2024.
- Date: June 10-12, 2024
- Venue: London Met University, London, The UK, address
- Website: eurofmconference.uk
We invite industry experts, practitioners, and researchers to contribute their expertise and insights to this dynamic conference. Join us in shaping the future of facilities management through engaging discussions and the exchange of innovative ideas.
In case of any questions please contact Vitalija Danivska at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your contributions and to the success of an enriching conference experience.