The Editorial Board makes all decisions regarding the content of the eFMI.
Criteria for selection of articles are:
A. Priorities in order of importance:
- Best quality FM information
- Country diversification
- Source diversification
Articles will have no commercial content.
Original article publication date will not exceed 1 year from publication time at eFMI.
For monthly publications, original publication date should not exceed 6 months.
B. The sources of the content selected should reflect:
- Registered Publication Partners
- Articles commissioned by the Editorial Board
- Articles officially recommended by a EuroFM member approved by the Editorial Board
- Research and Education articles will be selected from existing specialised market sources
Each member of the editorial board is responsible for a geographical zone. These are the members and the zones they are responsible for:
- Karen Weeks, zone 1: United Kingdom and Ireland
- Sandy Brouwer, zone 2: The Netherlands
- Sonia Bogner, zone 3: Belgium, France and Luxembourg
- Albert Pilger, zone 4: Germany, Austria, Switzerland
- Viera Somorová, zone 5: Czech Republic, Slovakia,Hungary, Poland and Bulgaria + Baltic States
- Olav Saeboe, zone 6: Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- Roberto Perotta, zone 7: Italy, Spain and Portugal
- Andrea Sanchez, zone 8: South-Africa, Unites States of America, Japan, Brasil and Australia
- Pieter le Roux: Research Knowledge Area
- Pekka Matvejeff : Education Knowledge Area
- Karen Schaad: Practise Knowledge Area
Ad-hoc members of the editorial board:
- Margaret Nelson: Research
- Thomas Wehrmuller: Education